Your Learning Passport
Grofar is an online portal that we use to record hours of Work Experience completed, as well as to track your goals and progress and to organize meetings with the Careers and Ideas team.
Go to https://auth.grofar.com on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Sign in with your Microsoft Office Student Credentials ;
- and and; LearnerID@student.cavc.ac.uk
- Password: Your usual Password
After logging in, play with the system – on Grofar, you’ll have access to so many useful features;
- Build a personal profile of your achievements and track the progress of your goals.
- Arrange 1:1 sessions with your careers coaches
- Manage/update the hours recorded during your work placements
- Draw up personal statements to support any CV you write or UCAS applications
- Keep track of any upcoming careers events (within the college and beyond) using the calendar function